Getting there and around
Salzburg is easily accessible by air, train and car. Some airlines maintain flight connections to Salzburg (Salzburg Airport W. A. Mozart SZG), otherwise the nearest airport is Munich (Munich Airport MUC).
The venue is the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the University of Salzburg located in the south of Salzburg. The bus line 3 connects the faculty building with the Center of the City and the Railway Station. Several rooms for the period of the meeting will be reserved for the participants in hotels in a convenient distance from the meeting venue.
To reach the conference location, take bus 3 or 8 from the city center to stop "Faistauergasse"; you can also leave one stop earlier (at "Akademiestraße") or one stop later (at "Josefiau").
Bus tickets can be bought upon boarding the bus. Detailed information about departure times and prices is available at http://www.svv-info.at/en/timetables/trip-planner/. Tickets are much cheaper if they are bought in advance (in tobacconist shops called "Trafik"). It is recommended to buy a 24h ticket (in advance ca. 3.50 EUR) if you have more than two rides within 24h.
Taxis can be ordered round the clock online via http://www.taxi.at/ or by telephone under +43(662)8111.
For more information, please visit the web page: https://www.salzburg-ag.at/verkehr/obus/
The venue is taking place here:
Other important locations and how to get there:
- From Amadeo Hotel Schaffenrath to the venue
- From Arcotel Castellani to the venue
- From Motel One to the venue
- From Altstadthotel Kasererbräu to the venue
- From Altstadthotel Weisse Taube the venue
- From Hotel Via Roma to the venue
- From Gasthof Überfuhr to the venue
- From Pension Scheck to the venue
- From the venue to the Residenz (reception on Monday)
- From the venue to Stiegelbräu (conference dinner on Wednesday)